Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Dog Licenses
City Ordinance requires dogs to be licensed.  Licenses can be obtained in the Accounts Dept./City Clerks Office Dog owners should get a license within 30 days of:
  • Acquiring a dog that is over four months old
  • The dog turning four months old
  • Moving into the City with the dog
  • The expiration of a pet license

     The owner must bring in current rabies information.  Dog licenses are $20 for un-neutered dogs and $10 for a neutered dog. Licenses last one year.

Marriage Licenses
     Marriage licenses are obtained from the Accounts Dept./City Clerk's Office. Both parties must be at least 18 years old. The couple must go together to the City Clerk's Office to complete the Marriage License Application. Upon completion, the application is given to the applicants who in turn give it to the individual officiating at the wedding. After the completion of the ceremony the wedding officiant will fill out their portion of the application and return it to the City Clerk's office.  When the completed application is received by the Clerk's office a Marriage Certificate will be issued to the married couple.  The fee to the City is $40.00

     A couple cannot get married less than 24 hours or more than 60 days of the time the application is issued. If one or both of the indiviuals applying for the Marriage License has been married before or is a  widow or widower they must bring a copy of the divorce decree or a death certificate respectively.  Additional copies of the Marriage Certificate are $10each.